Kuala Lumpur Transit Map
Unfortunately, it's not easy to find a good map of urban and commuter rail transit lines in Kuala Lumpur. Even the maps posted in the stations are full of mistakes - they leave out stations, label them with the wrong names, and show connections that do not exist.
So, in hopes of making it easier for you to navigate KL's eclectic transit system, we offer this map: 100% accurate (at least in terms of lines and stations, if not strictly geographically sound), and always up-to-date.
It comes in two versions:
- GIF image, 800x865 pixels, 92KB. This is suitable for including in web pages, but is not great for printing.
- PDF, A4 size, 314KB. Much higher quality, suitable for printing. Includes additional sightseeing information.
About the map
The map lists all train stations in the following systems:
- KTM Komuter
- RapidKL Kelana Jaya Line (Putra LRT)
- RapidKL Sri Petaling/Ampang Line (Star LRT)
- KL Monorail
- ERL KLIA Ekspres and KLIA Transit
This map was created by Triple Helix, who generously gave us the right to reproduce it here.
You are free to copy and use either of these versions. As long as you do not modify them, you can make as many copies as you like and give them to anyone. However, you may not distribute modified copies without his prior permission.